This week the team highlights new articles focusing on impacts the COVID-19 pandemic has had on energy markets and global production, as well as recent developments in nuclear energy and a review of Michael Moore’s recent documentary Planet of the Humans.
• ARTICLE EIA Lowers Oil Production Forecast for 2020 and 2021; Coal Loses Share in Electricity Markets.
• ARTICLE IEA U.S. Driving Miles Fall by Two-Thirds Due to Coronavirus Pandemic.
• ARTICLE U.S. Oil Producers Cut Production; Storage Close to Capacity.
• ARTICLE New Alloy Has Important Implications for Advanced Nuclear.
• ARTICLE We Disagree with You, So Shut Up.
• BLOG IER’s latest analysis of COVID-19’s impacts on world energy.