This week the team highlights articles focusing on the prevalence of government subsidies for fossil fuel consumption in many developing countries around the world and Milton Friedman’s contribution to energy economics.
• ARTICLE Global Fossil Fuel Consumption Subsidies Declined in 2019; Expected to Decline Further in 2020.
• ARTICLE Milton Friedman’s Energy Insight for Today.
• PODCAST Plugged In Podcast #40: Steven F. Hayward on Energy and Politics in 2020.
• BLOG Master Resource a free-market energy blog.
• BLOG IER’s latest analysis of COVID-19’s impacts on world energy.