This week the team highlights new articles focusing on Joe Biden’s plans to ban energy production through America’s offshore resources, Mexico’s withdraw from renewable energy goals in the face of economic uncertainty, and European countries ramping up their support for electric vehicles. Additionally, get a preview of the latest Plugged In podcast featuring Robert Bryce discussing his recent documentary Juice: How Electricity Explains The World.
• ARTICLE Biden Proposes to Ban New Offshore Oil and Gas Drilling
• ARTICLE Mexico Pulls the Plug on Wind and Solar
• ARTICLE Germany and France Ramp Up Electric Vehicle Incentives
• PODCAST Plugged In Podcast #53: Robert Bryce on Juice: How Electricity Explains The World
• BLOG IER’s latest analysis of COVID-19’s impacts on world energy