IER founder and CEO Robert L. Bradley, Jr. joins the show for a wide-ranging discussion on the history of American energy policy from the 1970s and the 73′ Oil Crisis to today and the Green New Deal.
• MasterResource.org, a free-market energy blog curated by Bradley.
• PoliticalCapitalism.org, a website providing additional resources related to Bradley’s books.
• Robert Bradley’s latest commentary at the Institute for Energy Research.
• Edison to Enron: Energy Markets and Political Strategies.
• Capitalism at Work: Business, Government and Energy (Political Capitalism).
• Enron Ascending: The Forgotten Years, 1984-1996 (Political Capitalism: a Tetralogy).